What if you lived in tune with Nature and your natural rhythms?
The Winter season draws us into a natural time of hibernation and rejuvenation. Winter is a time of moving inward and welcoming yourself home.
It calls for rest, reflection, and tapping into your inner essence which can seem at odds with the swirling activity going on outside us. This natural tug to go within (just as Nature is doing) can have people feeling something is wrong with them.
When truly the Gift of Winter is Peace.
It is the time for the medicine of connection, storytelling, and renewal. Winter points us toward softness, toward our innermost self, toward the silence and nourishment of darkness.
Tap into the healing powers of Nature with practices designed to support you during the Winter months:
❄️ 21 accessible (15 mins or less) restorative, yin, and/or therapeutic yoga video practices
❄️ 8 audio meditations, breath practices, guided relaxations, and yoga nidras
❄️ 21 Sacred Holiday guides including practical philosophy, Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine Winter Wellness tips, and soul-centred journaling prompts/activities
❄️ delivered gently in a stress-free, spacious way where engaging with the practices is something you WANT to do instead of feeling you HAVE to do them
❄️ share the experience of Sacred Holiday by gifting free access to someone in your Life who SO needs it. At no extra cost to you!
❄️ access all content all Winter (until February 29, 2020)
This is NOT another to-do on your list. This is designed to help you become more Present with yourself, with your people, and with Life.
“Cultivating peace in our own heart is the greatest contribution we can make to the wellbeing of those in our lives. For when our hearts are filled with gratitude and our minds are brimming with enthusiasm, everyone we encounter leaves our space feeling a little bit lighter than when they entered it.” ~ David Simon
This 21-lesson self paced online program combines ancient yoga, Eastern wisdom, and nature-based practices to end the year in deeper relationship with yourself through Pausing, Presencing, and tapping into Peace.
- a check in email once per week plus another at the end of the journey.
- a total of 21 videos (up to 15 mins) delivered a week’s worth at a time featuring one accessible restorative, yin, or gentle yoga therapy pose per day designed to restore and renew. Including modifications and a list of benefits.
- a total of 21 pdf guides on how to connect with each practice delivered a week’s worth at a time.
- 8 accessible breathing, meditation, and yoga nidra (yogi “nap”) practices delivered at various points throughout each week.
- practical tips and soul-centred journaling prompts/activities to help you create a Sacred Holiday by supporting your body, mind, heart, soul, and spirit throughout the season.
- access all content all Winter (until February 29, 2020).
“My experiences with Kate have been full and rich and deep, they have also been light and playful and open.” ~ Janet Waldon
“Many times I have left Kate’s class feeling and thinking and how did she know I needed that both physically and mentally?” ~ Lisa Bell
“Kate is amazing! Her approach is fresh, genuine, and whimsical. Be prepared to be motivated and empowered.” ~ Michelle Semeniuk
This season, Pause and notice Life.
This season, become Present with what’s here.
This season, experience the Peace that only comes from within.